Are you annoyed to delete VAIO Messenger due to it causes rectangular black screen to pop up saying that VAIO Messenger has stopped responding?
In this article, you can completely get rid of it with ease. Before you try to remove VAIO Messenger, you should disable it as VAIO Messenger will still be running in the background. So you need to close it in the Task Manager. And next, you can follow the removal guides below:
There are two programs you must uninstall in order to completely remove VAIO Messenger from your laptop. They are VAIO Messenger, and Oasis2service, the service which delivers updates to VAIO Messenger.
If you uninstall VAIO Messenger and the associated service, you will no longer be able to receive critical messages from Sony regarding your PC.
You can try to delete VAIO Messenger and the Oasis2Service from the Programs and Features section of the Control Panel in Windows 7.
1) Click on Start menu button and select Control Panel, then select Programs & Features
2) In Programs and Features, click on VAIO Messenger to select the application.
3) Click on Uninstall to uninstall VAIO Messenger. [A webpage for DDNi will launch in a browser window I just simply closed it, and notice the uninstall program is still in progress.]
4) Click on Oasis2Service to select this service.
5) Click on Uninstall to uninstall Oasis2Service.
6) Once uninstall is completed, it is recommended you to reboot your PC.
However, Usually there are some leftover files stored in your system. You are not able to delete it through Control Panel. Thus, you need to manually delete them by using Registry Editor. But, it is not recommended you to try this method as once you remove the wrong registry file, your system will be destroyed.
In this case, you can install and run Perfect Uninstaller to properly remove any remaining unused registry key entries and all other needles crap that's taking up space and resources on your computer. If you can't uninstall VAIO Messenger, you can forcibly uninstall it by using the "Force Uninstall" function of Perfect Uninstaller. You can also see how it works well in YouTube below: