Why you have to uninstall Visualbee from your computer?
Have to uninstall Visualbee, but you can find the Uninstall option in “All Programs” on Start Menu?
You have removed Visualbee from your PC, but there are still some files leftover in your system.
Is it annoying that you were told to re-install the program when you try to delete Visualbee from your laptop?
There are so many programs removal tips on the internet. You can search and learn the useful guides. Unfortunately, most of them are not useful. However, you could fully get rid of the program step by step if you follow the software uninstall guides below.
How to totally remove Visualbee with standard “Add/Remove Programs”?
1. Click Start Menu > Control Panel.
2. Double-click Add/Remove Programs on the interface.
3. When it shows you all installed programs, highlight the application you want to delete and click “Change or Remove” button next to it.
4. Keep on with the prompts to complete the removal job.
The operations above are the first step. You need to make sure you can delete Visualbee completely. Thus, you need to manually delete all its related files from your Windows.
1. Open Search on the Start Menu.
2. Fill in Exterminate It and then select Local Hard Drives, and then press Search.
3. Remove all the related files by selecting them all and right-clicking “Delete”.
4. Back to Start Menu to click Run.
5. On the pop-up interface, type in regedit to open Registry Editor.
6. Navigate to Exterminate It on the list, and then delete those related entries on the right.
7. In the end, you need to restart your PC and the program will be fully uninstalled.
If you cannot uninstall Visualbee with the methods above, you can try to uninstall the program with a 3rd party uninstall tool. There are a lot of professional uninstall tools for you, and Perfect Uninstaller is one of the most excellent software removal tool. Performing perfectly in many tests, Perfect Uninstaller can uninstall any unwanted program quickly and completely.