Are you annoyed to uninstall programs that are not listed in Control Panel?
Are you disappointed that you try to delete a program and it does not let you do?
Are you supposed to get rid of software by clicking “Delete” its folder?
Some of the software is not comparable as you demand. In order to fix the program removal problem, you need to force uninstall software completely in a safe way.
It is not easy to totally delete a program. And you might go to the "Add/Remove Programs" Function in the Control Panel in Windows XP (Uninstall a Program in Win 7), click the “Uninstall/Remove” option to get rid of software from your computer.
Unfortunately, you can not remove programs completely due to there are registry files of the software are left over your computer. That means you are failed to uninstall the program. In this article, you could know some useful software removal tips to help you force uninstall programs that you don’t like.
How to force uninstall software if you can not remove it with normal way?
At the beginning, you need to pay more attention that this method is suitable for the experienced computer users to handle. If you don't want to damage your PC by accident, you should be careful when you take the operation as following.
1) Step one is to click Start on your Windows system and to click Run in the Menu (If you're using Windows Vista then press Win+R on your keyboard).
2) Step two is to type Regedit and Press Enter.
3) On the left side is the registry settings tree, use it to go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall
4) Inside that key you'll find a lot of keys that belong to different programs. Some are named after the program's name, others as a mix of numbers and letters that makes no sense. Look through each of them until you find one that has the key DisplayName (on the right) with your program's name in it.
5) One important thing is the key UninstallString - this key points to the uninstall program, and the log file usually resides in the same folder as that program.
6) If you delete the key in which you've found the DisplayName key with the value equal to your program's name, then your program won't appear on the Add/Remove programs list.
Some programs create new entries in the Windows registry to store their configuration options, these entries can usually be found in the HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software or in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE - look for the software name or the name of the company that made the software. Don't delete Microsoft even though that contains Windows settings as well.
At last but not least, you will find all files which have been copied. And then you need to open the folder in which the unwanted software should be. Meanwhile, you need to look for files which are named uninstall.log or setup.log. The installed program files have been copied into your Windows system. Delete the files and the program will be removed completely from your PC.
How to force uninstall unwanted programs automatically from your computer?
As a normal computer user, maybe you are not sure that you can handle the manual “Force Uninstall” method. That means you could delete software with program uninstall tool. Thus, you could try the program removal guides as following.1. Click here to download software removal tool
2. Close all running processes including programs and browsers in the Task Manager before you run Perfect Uninstaller
3. Find and locate the folder of unwanted program. Normally in C:\Program Files
4. Right-click the folder where you installed the unwanted program and select “Force Uninstall with PU” Option.
5. Follow the prompt “Next” steps to delete the programs.
There are plenty of software removal tools in the market. Unfortunately, most of them are not reliable as they can not help you remove programs completely. The most helpful software removal tool can automatically scan and remove the now-defunct registry entries and related files completely.
Perfect Uninstaller is one of the best program uninstaller. It is 100% Guaranteed!