Are you confused to get rid of Search Deals because it does not include an uninstaller option?
Are you trying to remove Search Deals due to it is freezing and your PC slows down?
Have you ever been frustrated that you have deleted Search Deals, but it is still there?
When you are unable to delete Search Deals by manual and you don’t know much about Search Deals removal, you could learn and follow its uninstall instructions in this post.
How to fully uninstall Search Deals from your laptop step by step?
Tips 1: Manually Remove Search Deals with Windows uninstaller
Tips 2: Uninstall Search Deals with program removal tool Perfect Uninstaller
Tips 1: How to delete Search Deals by manual through Windows Uninstall applet
Most of you would like to get rid of program through Windows Control Panel.However, you might miss some steps so that you are not able to delete Search Deals. So please carefully follow the manual removal guides below:
1.Restart your computer and press F8 key on your keyboard to get it into Safe Mode with Networking.
2.Show all the hidden files on your computer at the first time.
Guides: Open Folder Options by clicking the Start button, Control Panel, Appearance and Personalization, and then clicking Folder Options. Click the View tab, click “Show hidden files, folders, and drives” under “Advanced” settings, and then click OK to take effect.
3. Stop all the related processes in Task Manager
Guide: Open task manager by pressing Alt+Ctrl+Del keys at the same time. Another way is to click on the Start button and choose Run option, then type taskmgr into and press OK.
4.Disable all the unwanted program processes
5.Delete all the following files related to Search Deals
Click “Start Menu” > Select Control Panel option
Select “Uninstall a Program” (Programs and Features) option
Click “Uninstall or Change” to delete the application.
6. Open Registry Editor to delete all invalid registries entries as below
Guide: open Registry Editor by pressing Window+R keys together.(another way is clicking on the Start button and choosing Run option, then typing into Regedit and pressing Enter. )
Delete all the related registries as below:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msconfig.exe
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon "Shell" = "%AppData%\.exe"
After you finish steps, you should restart your pc to confirm the Search Deals removal. If you are not good at handling this method, you could try Tips 2 as following.
Tips 2: How do I get rid of Search Deals with Perfect Uninstaller?
If you are not sure you could handle the manual program removal above, it is recommended you to get rid of Search Deals with Perfect Uninstaller as following.
1. Download Search Deals uninstall tool Perfect Uninstaller
2. Close all running processes including programs and browsers in the Task Manager before you run Perfect Uninstaller
3. Find and locate the unwanted software on the currently installed programs list
4. Click “Uninstall” button on the right side to remove Search Deals.
Alternatively, you could right-click the folder of the unwanted program (normally, in C:\Program Files) or C:\Program Files (x86) in Windows 7 system 64 bits and then select “Force Uninstall with PU” to apply the “Force Uninstall” utility.
5. Follow the prompt “Next” steps to delete Search Deals.
6. Click "Next" to start scanning the registry files about the unwanted program.
7. It will take some time to finish registry scanning. If you don't want to wait, you could click "Skip" option and cancel the scanning.
8. After the registry scanning is completed, click "Next" button to select all related files.
9. Click "Next" button to delete all related files.
10. Finally, click "Finish" button to complete the removal steps.
After you finish the onscreen removal steps, Search Deals has been deleted from your PC.
What’s more, you could double-check the infection of the program with RegCure Pro to improve your PC performance.
2.Click “Click to Start Scan” button to repair and optimize your computer.
3.RegCure Pro will have a full scan to detect all invalid files which will slow down your PC.
4. Click “Fix All” button on the down-right side to fix all problems and speed up your computer after scanning your PC.
Can’t remove Search Deals? Perfect Uninstaller is your choice (100% Guaranteed)