Are you searching for MPlayerX removal guides to get rid of it from your computer?
Can’t uninstall MPlayerX completely since it is not listed in “Uninstall a Program” in Control Panel?
Are you looking for the MPlayerX removal guides as it is corrupted your system?
Are you disappointed that you are not able to get rid of MPlayerX because its error messages never stop showing up?
In order to solve the problem in your computer, you could learn and follow the program uninstall instructions to entirely delete MPlayerX from your PC in this article.
There are 2 useful program removal guides to delete MPlayerX from your PC.
Tips 1: Delete MPlayerX through Windows Control Panel by manual
Tips 1: How to manually remove MPlayerX through Windows Control Panel?
As usual, you prefer to uninstall programs by using Windows Control Panel. And you could follow the software removal instructions below:
Restart your computer and press F8 key on your keyboard. This will open up the Advanced Boot Options screen, in Windows 7 or Vista, or the Windows Advanced Options Menu in Windows XP. Using the arrow keys on your keyboard, highlight the option labeled Safe Mode with Networking. Once it is highlighted, click on the Enter key on your keyboard.
Step 1: End malicious processes of MPlayerX
Guide: Open task manager by pressing Alt+Ctrl+Del keys at the same time. Another way is to click on the Start button and choose Run option, then type taskmgr.exe into and press OK.
End all the running processes about MPlayerX
Next: Show hidden files and folders and delete all the following files.
Guide: click the Start button and choose Control Panel, clicking Appearance and Personalization, to find Folder Options then double-click on it. In the pop-up dialog box, click the View tab and uncheck Hide protected operating system files (Recommended).
Delete all the following files related to MPlayerX
In the "Uninstall a Program" option on Control Panel, locate MPlayerX and click "Uninstall" or "Remove" button to start deleting the program.
Follow up the removal processes until it is completed.
Step 2: open Registry Editor to delete all invalid registries entries as below
Guide: open Registry Editor by pressing Window+R keys together.(another way is clicking on the Start button and choosing Run option, then typing into Regedit and pressing Enter. )
Delete all the related registries as below:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msconfig.exe
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon "Shell" = "%AppData%\.exe"
What’s more, you need to remove MPlayerX’s related files:
%AppData% refers to the current users Application Data folder. By default, this is C:\Documents and Settings\<Current User>\Application Data for Windows 2000/XP. For Windows Vista and Windows 7 it is C:\Users\<Current User>\AppData\Roaming.
Tips 2: How to get rid of MPlayerX completely with Perfect Uninstaller?
If you can not follow the removal guides above, it is advised you to get rid of MPlayerX with Perfect Uninstaller as following.
2. Close the running processes in the Task Manager before you run Perfect Uninstaller
3. Find and locate the program on the currently installed programs list
4. Click “Uninstall” button on the right side to remove MPlayerX.
5. Alternately, locate the folder of the unwanted program, and right-click it to select "Force Uninstall with PU" option. Also you could move the folder onto the interface of Perfect Uninstaller.
6. Follow the prompt “Next” steps to delete MPlayerX.
7. * Click "Next" to start scanning the registry files about the unwanted program.
8. * It will take some time to finish registry scanning. If you don't want to wait, you could click "Skip" option and cancel the scanning.
9. * After the registry scanning is completed, click "Next" button to select all related files.
10. * Click "Next" button to delete all related files.
11. * Finally, click "Finish" button to complete the removal steps.
After you finish the prompt removal steps, MPlayerX has been deleted from your PC.
What’s more, you could double-check the infection of the program with RegCure Pro to improve your PC performance.
2.Click “Click to Start Scan” button to repair and optimize your computer.
3.RegCure Pro will have a full scan to detect all invalid files which will slow down your PC.
4. Click “Fix All” button on the down-right side to fix all problems and speed up your computer after scanning the invalid leftover system files.
Can’t remove MPlayerX? Perfect Uninstaller is your choice (100% Guaranteed)
Note: Manual MPlayerX removal is suitable for expert users who have experience of dealing with files and registry removal. Users who are lack of computer techniques are recommended to get rid of MPlayerX by using an effective program removal tool.