Are you confused to get rid of Haali MediaSplitter because it does not include an uninstaller option?
Are you trying to remove Haali Media Splitter due to it is freezing and your PC slows down?
Have you ever been frustrated that you have deleted Haali Media Splitter, but it is still there?
When you are unable to delete Haali Media Splitter by manual and you don’t know much about Haali Media Splitter removal, you could learn and follow its uninstall instructions in this post.
How to fully uninstall Haali Media Splitter from your laptop step by step?
Tips 1: Manually Remove Haali Media Splitter with Windows uninstaller
Tips 2: Uninstall Haali Media Splitter with program removal tool Perfect Uninstaller
Tips 1: How to delete Haali Media Splitter by manual through Windows Uninstall applet
Most of you would like to get rid of program through Windows Control Panel.However, you might miss some steps so that you are not able to delete Haali Media Splitter. So please carefully follow the manual removal guides below:
1.Restart your computer and press F8 key on your keyboard to get it into Safe Mode with Networking.
2.Show all the hidden files on your computer at the first time.
Guides: Open Folder Options by clicking the Start button, Control Panel, Appearance and Personalization, and then clicking Folder Options. Click the View tab, click “Show hidden files, folders, and drives” under “Advanced” settings, and then click OK to take effect.
3. Stop all the related processes in Task Manager
Guide: Open task manager by pressing Alt+Ctrl+Del keys at the same time. Another way is to click on the Start button and choose Run option, then type taskmgr into and press OK.
4.Disable all the unwanted program processes
5.Delete all the following files related to Haali Media Splitter
Click “Start Menu” > Select Control Panel option
Select “Uninstall a Program” (Programs and Features) option
Click “Uninstall or Change” to delete the application.
6. Open Registry Editor to delete all invalid registries entries as below
Guide: open Registry Editor by pressing Window+R keys together.(another way is clicking on the Start button and choosing Run option, then typing into Regedit and pressing Enter. )
Delete all the related registries as below:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msconfig.exe
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon "Shell" = "%AppData%\.exe"
After you finish steps, you should restart your pc to confirm the Haali Media Splitter removal. If you are not good at handling this method, you could try Tips 2 as following.
Tips 2: How to totally uninstall Haali Media Splitter with Perfect Uninstaller?
If you are not sure you could handle the manual program removal above, it is recommended you to get rid of Haali Media Splitter with Perfect Uninstaller as following.
1. Download Haali Media Splitter uninstall tool Perfect Uninstaller
2. Close all running processes including programs and browsers in the Task Manager before you run Perfect Uninstaller
3. Find and locate the unwanted software on the currently installed programs list
4. Click “Uninstall” button on the right side to remove Haali Media Splitter.
Alternatively, you could right-click the folder of the unwanted program (normally, in C:\Program Files) or C:\Program Files (x86) in Windows 7 system 64 bits and then select “Force Uninstall with PU” to apply the “Force Uninstall” utility.
5. Follow the prompt “Next” steps to delete Haali Media Splitter.
6. Click "Next" to start scanning the registry files about the unwanted program.
7. It will take some time to finish registry scanning. If you don't want to wait, you could click "Skip" option and cancel the scanning.
8. After the registry scanning is completed, click "Next" button to select all related files.
9. Click "Next" button to delete all related files.
10. Finally, click "Finish" button to complete the removal steps.
After you finish the onscreen removal steps, Haali Media Splitter has been deleted from your PC.
Can’t remove Haali Media Splitter? Perfect Uninstaller is your choice (100% Guaranteed)