Have you ever tried to remove SidecubesSearch because you don't know why it is in your browser?
Have you been disappointed to remove Sidecubes toolbar through "Add or Remove Programs" in Windows Control Panel, but you failed?
Have you ever been confused that you have deleted Sidecubes normally, but it is still there?
To avoid this trouble, you could learn and follow Sidecubes toolbar uninstall instructions in this article.
How to fully uninstall and remove Sidecubes from your PC?
Tips1: Remove Sidecubes with a standard way
Tips 1: How to delete Sidecubes through Windows Uninstall applet
Most of you would like to get rid of program through Windows Control Panel. However, you might miss some steps so that you are not able to delete Sidecubes. Here are the removal guides:
You should reboot your PC and press F8 key on your keyboard. This will open up the Advanced Boot Options screen, in Windows 7 or Vista, or the Windows Advanced Options Menu in Windows XP. Using the arrow keys on your keyboard, highlight the option labeled Safe Mode with Networking. Once it is highlighted, click on the Enter key on your keyboard.
Click “Start Menu” > Select Control Panel option > “Uninstall a Program” (Programs and Features) > Find Sidecubes on the currently installed programs list and its related entries > Click “Uninstall or Change” to delete the application.
And then, you should go back and click “Start menu” button and select “Run.” > Type “regedit” into the box and click “OK” to open Registry Editor > search and locate all registry entries related to Sidecubes.
How to Manually Get Rid of Sidecubes from Windows Computer
Step 1: stop all the related processes in Task Manager
Guide: Open task manager by pressing Alt+Ctrl+Del keys at the same time. Another way is to click on the Start button and choose Run option, then type taskmgr into and press OK.
Disable all the malicious processes
Step 2: show hidden files and folders and delete all the following files.
Guide: click the Start button and choose Control Panel, clicking Appearance and Personalization, to find Folder Options then double-click on it. In the pop-up dialog box, click the View tab and uncheck Hide protected operating system files (Recommended).
Delete all the following files related to Sidecubes
Step 3: open Registry Editor to delete all invalid registries entries as below
Guide: open Registry Editor by pressing Window+R keys together.(another way is clicking on the Start button and choosing Run option, then typing into Regedit and pressing Enter. )
Delete all the related registries as below:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msconfig.exe
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon "Shell" = "%AppData%\.exe"
After that, you should remove Sidecubes Toolbar from browsers such as Chrome, Firefox and IE by manual
1. Open Chrome.
2. Click on the Chrome menu and select Settings.
3. Click on Extensions in the left side menu.
4. Remove/Disable the Sidecubes Toolbar.
5. In the Search section, click Manage search engines and remove Sidecubes from the default search engines list.
6. Click OK to save the changes.
7. In the Chrome menu, select Settings.
8. In the On Startup section, Click on Set Pages and delete the Sidecubes URL (you can set a different home page by entering a URL of your choice).
9. Click Ok to save the changes.
10. In the Appearance section, click on Change and delete the Sidecubes URL (you can set a different home page).
11. Click Ok to save the changes.
For Internet Explorer
1. Click on “Tools” and select Manage add-ons.
2. Under Add-on Types, select Toolbars and Extensions.
3. In the right pane, select Sidecubes Toolbar and click on the Disable button.
4. Under Add-on Types, select Search Providers.
5. Select Sidecubes and click the Remove button.
6. In the General tab, delete the Sidecubes URL from the Home page text box.
7. Click OK to save the changes
1. Open Mozilla Firefox.
2. From the Firefox orange button (or from the standard Tools menu), click on Add-ons.
3. Make sure Extensions is selected in the Add-ons manager left side menu bar
4. Disable or remove the Sidecubes Toolbar add-on
5. In the General tab, delete the Sidecubes URL from the home page text box.
6. Click OK to save the changes.
If you open a new tab in Firefox and Sidecubes as home page, do the following:
Type: about:config in the address bar and press enter
Confirm the message.
Type: browser.newtab.url in the Search text field
Right-click on the result and select Sidecubes (or Reset in older versions)
After you finish steps, you should restart your pc to confirm the Sidecubes removal. If you are not good at handling this method, you could try Tips 2 as following.
Tips 2: How to delete and get rid of Sidecubes with Perfect Uninstaller?
If you can not follow the removal guides above, it is advised you to get rid of Sidecubes with Perfect Uninstaller as following.
2.Close all running processes including programs and browsers in the Task Manager before you run Perfect Uninstaller
3.Find and locate the program on the currently installed programs list
4.Click “Uninstall” button on the right side to remove Sidecubes.
5.Alternately, if the unwanted program is not listed on the display window, you could force uninstall Sidecubes completely and easily with program uninstall tool.
Step 1: Run Perfect Uninstaller
Step 2: Click the “Force Uninstall” option on the interface of software uninstall tool
Step 3: Select the scanning program path. That means you should locate and select the unwanted program for scanning. Usually it is stored in C:\Program Files (x86) in Windows 7, Windows 8 and C:\Program Files in Windows XP
Step 4: Select and click the “Sidecubes” folder.
Step 5: Click “Next” button to follow the processes.
Step 6: Click "Next" to start scanning the registry files about the unneeded program.
Step 7: It will take some time to finish registry scanning. If you don't want to wait, you could click "Skip" option and cancel the scanning.
Step 8: After the registry scanning is completed, click "Next" button to select all related files.
Step 9: Click "Next" button to delete all related files.
Step 10: Click “Finish” button when it stops scanning files and extensions.
After you finish the onscreen removal steps, Sidecubes has been deleted from your PC.
Do you want to fully remove Sidecubes? Follow it uninstall tips carefully.(100% Guaranteed)