Are you trying to get rid of Forge of Empires due to the error messages frequently show up?
Are you confused that you try to delete Forge of Empires with Control Panel but it is not there?
Are you disappointed that you could not uninstall Forge of Empires because there is no Uninstall option?
However, if you would like to get rid of the program, you could follow the Forge of Empires removal guides step by step in this article.
There are 2 useful program removal guides to delete Forge of Empires from your PC.
Tips 1: Delete Forge of Empires through Windows Control Panel by manual
Tips 1: How to manually remove Forge of Empires through Windows Control Panel?
As usual, you prefer to uninstall programs by using Windows Control Panel. And you could follow the software removal instructions below:
Restart your computer and press F8 key on your keyboard. This will open up the Advanced Boot Options screen, in Windows 7 or Vista, or the Windows Advanced Options Menu in Windows XP. Using the arrow keys on your keyboard, highlight the option labeled Safe Mode with Networking. Once it is highlighted, click on the Enter key on your keyboard.
Step 1: End malicious processes of Forge of Empires
Guide: Open task manager by pressing Alt+Ctrl+Del keys at the same time. Another way is to click on the Start button and choose Run option, then type taskmgr.exe into and press OK.
End all the running processes about Forge of Empires
Next: Show hidden files and folders and delete all the following files.
Guide: click the Start button and choose Control Panel, clicking Appearance and Personalization, to find Folder Options then double-click on it. In the pop-up dialog box, click the View tab and uncheck Hide protected operating system files (Recommended).
Delete all the following files related to Forge of Empires
In the "Uninstall a Program" option on Control Panel, locate Forge of Empires and click "Uninstall" or "Remove" button to start deleting the program.
Follow up the removal processes until it is completed.
Step 2: open Registry Editor to delete all invalid registries entries as below
Guide: open Registry Editor by pressing Window+R keys together.(another way is clicking on the Start button and choosing Run option, then typing into Regedit and pressing Enter. )
Delete all the related registries as below:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msconfig.exe
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon "Shell" = "%AppData%\.exe"
What’s more, you need to remove Forge of Empires’s related files:
%AppData% refers to the current users Application Data folder. By default, this is C:\Documents and Settings\<Current User>\Application Data for Windows 2000/XP. For Windows Vista and Windows 7 it is C:\Users\<Current User>\AppData\Roaming.
Tips 2: How to delete Forge of Empires with Perfect Uninstaller?
If you can not follow the removal guides above, it is advised you to get rid of Forge of Empires with Perfect Uninstaller as following.
2. Close the running processes in the Task Manager before you run Perfect Uninstaller
3. Find and locate the program on the currently installed programs list
4. Click “Uninstall” button on the right side to remove Forge of Empires.
5. Alternately, locate the folder of the unwanted program, and right-click it to select "Force Uninstall with PU" option. Also you could move the folder onto the interface of Perfect Uninstaller.
6. Follow the prompt “Next” steps to delete Forge of Empires.
7. * Click "Next" to start scanning the registry files about the unwanted program.
8. * It will take some time to finish registry scanning. If you don't want to wait, you could click "Skip" option and cancel the scanning.
9. * After the registry scanning is completed, click "Next" button to select all related files.
10. * Click "Next" button to delete all related files.
11. * Finally, click "Finish" button to complete the removal steps.
After you finish the prompt removal steps, Forge of Empires has been deleted from your PC.
What’s more, you could double-check the infection of the program with RegCure Pro to improve your PC performance.
1. Remove Forge of Empires extensions files with RegCure Pro
2.Click “Click to Start Scan” button to repair and optimize your computer.
3.RegCure Pro will have a full scan to detect all invalid files which will slow down your PC.
4. Click “Fix All” button on the down-right side to fix all problems and speed up your computer after scanning the invalid leftover system files.
Can’t remove Forge of Empires? Perfect Uninstaller is your choice (100% Guaranteed)
Note: Manual Forge of Empires removal is suitable for expert users who have experience of dealing with files and registry removal. Users who are lack of computer techniques are recommended to get rid of Forge of Empires by using an effective program removal tool.