Can't uninstall Microsoft Office 2010 when you click to the Windows Control Panel?
Are you confused to uninstall Microsoft Office 2010 because it does not include an uninstaller option?
Are you trying to remove Microsoft Office 2010 due to it is freezing and your PC slows down?
Have you ever been frustrated that you have deleted Microsoft Office 2010, but it is still there?
When you are unable to get rid of Microsoft Office 2010 by manual and you don’t know much about Microsoft Office 2010 removal, you could learn and follow its uninstall instructions in this post.
How can I uninstall Microsoft Office 2010 from Windows?
Tips 1: Manually Remove Microsoft Office 2010 with Windows uninstaller
Tips 2: Uninstall Microsoft Office 2010 with programremoval tool Perfect Uninstaller
Tips 1: How to delete Microsoft Office 2010 by manual through Windows Control Panel?
Most of you would like to get rid of program through Windows Control Panel. However, you might miss some steps so that you are not able to delete Microsoft Office 2010. So please carefully follow the manual removal guides below:
1.Restart your computer and press F8 key on your keyboard to get it into Safe Mode with Networking.
2.Show all the hidden files on your computer at the first time.
Guides: Open Folder Options by clicking the Start button, Control Panel, Appearance and Personalization, and then clicking Folder Options. Click the View tab, click “Show hidden files, folders, and drives” under “Advanced” settings, and then click OK to take effect.
3. Stop all the related processes in Task Manager
Guide: Open task manager by pressing Alt+Ctrl+Del keys at the same time. Another way is to click on the Start button and choose Run option, then type taskmgr into and press OK.
4.Disable all the unwanted program processes
5.Delete all the following files related to Microsoft Office 2010
Click “Start Menu” > Select Control Panel option
Select “Uninstall a Program” (Programs and Features) option
Click “Uninstall or Change” to delete the application.
6. Open Registry Editor to delete all invalid registries entries as below
Guide: open Registry Editor by pressing Window+R keys together.(another way is clicking on the Start button and choosing Run option, then typing into Regedit and pressing Enter. )
Delete all the related registries as below:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msconfig.exe
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon "Shell" = "%AppData%\.exe"
After you finish steps, you should restart your pc to confirm the Microsoft Office 2010 removal. If you are not good at handling this method, you could try Tips 2 as following.
Tips 2: How to uninstall Microsoft Office 2010 completely with Perfect Uninstaller?
If you are not sure you could handle the manual program removal above, it is recommended you to get rid of Microsoft Office 2010 with Perfect Uninstaller as following.
1. Download Microsoft Office 2010 uninstall tool Perfect Uninstaller
2. Close all running processes including programs and browsers in the Task Manager before you run Perfect Uninstaller
3. Find and locate the unwanted software on the currently installed programs list
4. Click “Uninstall” button on the right side to remove Microsoft Office 2010.
Alternatively, you could right-click the folder of the unwanted program (normally, in C:\Program Files) or C:\Program Files (x86) in Windows 7 system 64 bits and then select “Force Uninstall with PU” to apply the “Force Uninstall” utility.
5. Follow the prompt “Next” steps to delete Microsoft Office 2010.
* Click "Next" to start scanning the registry files about the unwanted program.
* It will take some time to finish registry scanning. If you don't want to wait, you could click "Skip" option and cancel the scanning.
* After the registry scanning is completed, click "Next" button to select all related files.
* Click "Next" button to delete all related files.
* Finally, click "Finish" button to complete the removal steps.
After you finish the onscreen removal steps, Microsoft Office 2010 has been deleted from your PC.
Can’t remove Microsoft Office 2010? Perfect Uninstaller is your choice (100% Guaranteed)